Saturday, June 26, 2010

My Heart in your hands

There Is a Man that i love in my life.
He drives me to everything i am now.
Fights & argumets Happen.
Things Change, but i swear he loves me
I swear that ive only learned to love him more.
And my world revolves around him
They say love is Blind, and that nothing last forever.


But how could i belive in that.
I hope that he loves me Forever
I know ill love him Till the day i part.
Till the day he leaves me, alone in the shore,
World is nothing at all to me, Without the feeling of
His company. The breeze would feel like cold Winter Days,
and the sun woudent come out for me. The days would Go by.
If i could only give it a word to describe what he means, i would give you all the words from the dictionary. But there are no words to describe this feeling. its amazing and im inlove. No lomger afraid.


No comments: