Saturday, June 26, 2010

Friendship Forever..

Dedicate to my beloved friend,Nurhayati Kamyon..she's a great person that i ever had..to me,she's wonderful person...Thank you for being with me and layan semua karenah i and sabar dengan perangai i..hope you don't mind dapat kawan macam i..i know,sepanjang 3 tahun i banyak wat you sakit hati and especially masa sem 1..you sabar dengan i..i takde teman nak bukak puasa,you ajak i berbuka sama-sama..I'm so sorry if i banyak buat you sedih,sakit hati,marah,bengang..I manusia biasa yang selalu tak terlepas buat silap..you are precious in my life and hope you will be my friend until the end of my life..(emo sekejap..huhu..sebab banyak wat salah)hee...Thank you for what have you done for me dear..



Forever together
you and i
together we stand
together we cry
throughout life
until the sands of the last beach
washes away with the tides

we will always be near close to eachother,
year after year
we bring eachother hope and happiness
guidance and faith
through the steady and rage

i hope you can see that with you
i will remain truely happy
love foresees all who desire it

there are no decieving lies, mixed thoughts,
or things to hide.
we remain open and true to our words
our laughs
and our smiles.

together we can travel on the thick, twisting, miles.

Nite semua...daaa
teenot


No comments: