Saturday, June 26, 2010

My Boyfriend wrote this for me

This is to the love I have for my girl
She is the light that shines in my world
Every minute we spend apart
A rush of sadness fills my heart
Never before have I felt this way

Just hearing your voice or laugh brightens up my day
Its hard 2 b sad or mad wen you're around
Your gorgeous smile turns my whole life upside down
When I look in your eyes I get a feeling I can't explain
You're like the rainbow that shines after the rain
It's hard for me to express how I feel
But in my mind an heart I really know you're real
Many times I have been lied to an played in the past
In my heart I pray this love will forever last
The love we have cannot be bought in a store

In our minds we want this love thing to last forever more
Whose to know?..only time will tell
Whether I'm dead,alive,or thrown in jail
The present is now,the past gone
The love an trust we've built has surely grown
God only knows what the future will bring
But the only future I'm seeing is with a wedding ring
This love thing is kinda new to me
But ima write an end this thing about true love that will forever be


1 comment:

Cik Tima said...

jiwang sokmo tini gak