Friday, June 4, 2010

It's Over Between Us..

kali nie 4 real n nothing can change it..we're done after had sweetest memories together..i'm not making a joke but it's true..maybe all diz tyme i yg slh and u'r not happy wif me after 3 years? why don't u said earlier? so,kte xpyh nk truskn relationship ni selama 3thun..i love and i really care bout this relationship and what can i do? u begged me to leave u seems like u dun love me anymore..maybe...hmmm..i'm sorry coz xdpt bg u happiness and im not understanding person. Maybe there is some reason why we have to be separated and i accepted it..thanx 4 being wif me for 3 years and tahnx 4 what u've done 4 me..i appreciate it and sorry 4 everything..this time i dun know who should be blamed because i've tried my best my dear..maybe jodoh kte smpai sini saje..salam..daa..luv u my dear..


love.
teenot

No comments: